- Are you looking to begin a women's ministry in your church?
- Does your current women's ministry need a re-start?
- Do you have women hungry for the Word and ready to serve, but you're unsure how to start?
- Are you looking to impact the world by starting in your own back yard?
- Do you long to dig deep into God's Word and share that with other women, who will in-turn do the same?
Mandy understands that deep longing to know God and to be in His Word--His love letter to His children--and to equip others to do the same. She sees the need and the urgency for educated, motivated, merciful, and bold women who are willing to use their unique gifts to serve Him. Missions and outreach doesn't always mean traveling overseas or to the inner-city (which are wonderful and needed ministries). Sometimes, God calls us to act and be obedient right where we are. Sometimes OUTreach begins first with INreach: Educatiing, Encouraging, and Equipping the women in our circle who will then continue the pattern by doing the same.
Alone, we can't reach every woman in the world, but together, we can be part of a domino effect that can be far-reaching, eternity-affecting, and life-changing.
Mandy, together with her team at Deliberate Women, is in the process of developing a multi-faceted approach to encourag, educate, and equip women to be mighty in their families, in their churches, and in their communities. Included in this comprehensive approach is:
- Retreats: Intimate settings with the women's ministry leaders where The Deliberate Women Leadership Team can aid the ladies in digging into the Word, taking time to quiet themselves to hear from the Lord, and strengthening their relationship with Him while gaining focus on their purpose. This will be a time of teaching, quiet time with the Lord, reflecting on what His purpose is, and creating a focused method by which to reach that goal and take the message back to their church.
- Conferences: The Leadership Team at Deliberate Women will work hand-in-hand with each women's ministry to plan, implement, and execute a women's conference at their church. Included in this is: *A Fully prepared theme *Speakers *Worship Leading *Marketing Materials *Guidance *Implementation
- Curriculum: In order to follow through on the 3 E's (Educate, Encourage & Equip), Deliberate Women will develop (and in some cases supplement with others' curriculum) curriculim that will fall under 2 headings: 1) To know Him and 2) To make Him known. They are as follows:
To know him
*Bible Studies to delve deeper into the scriptures
*Devotionals to be in the Word every day
*Bible Memorization Cards
To make him known
*Apologetic/Evangelistic Curriculum and Resources
*Team Building Curriculum
*Conference Planning Manual
Click HERE for a FREE consultation with the Deliberate Women Team.